Monday, September 23, 2013

Obsession Essay

This past week, I wrote my first Dual Credit Essay in which was a reflection over our Unit 1 topic-Obsession. We-as human beings- are all obsessed with different types of things whether it is a physical product or specific activity, routine, etc. Our assignment was broad-we simply had to write a 2 page paper over something that we are obsessed with. It was free range, being anything and everything our unique selves enjoy on a daily basis. For me, country music was the first thing that popped into my head when brainstorming. Writing this essay came easy for me, and I enjoyed writing about something I am so passionate about. In my essay I explained my personal encounter with country music from the beginning of my obsession and how it has transgressed to now. I think this piece not only reflects my strength of writing a personal narrative, but also is a clear insight to a part of my life that I've never had the chance to write down my feelings towards. Country music is a big part of who I am, who my family is, and what I know will never change about my personality. It is my escape, my strength and weakness, and the thing in life that I could not live without.

Country Music Obsession Essay

No comments:

Post a Comment